Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Ismael & Rachel

I am just so happy to be able to make part of a beautiful moment like that. Ismael and Rachel are a beautiful couple and they are really in love. They had their wedding at Salt Lake Temple, and reception in Heber City, Utah. They really had to trust in me as a designer, because I never being in the venue, just seeing on pictures make a challenge. However, they also gave me free creative license, which make my job so much easier. They wanted the cabin look for their reception, so I went for it. I love it how things turned out! Being close or far I truly can make a beautiful wedding for anyone, anywhere.  















Here the detail on the lodge and a especial table for the Bride and Groom








Rachel choose her colors: white, yellow and royal blue


No comments :

Post a Comment